No #1 Self Drive Car Rental in Goa
Hire Best Self Driven Car Rentals in Goa
The self-drive car rental is a great way to explore the beauty of Goa. You can drive your own car and visit the tourist places of your choice. Self-drive car rental in Goa is available at a number of locations. You can find it near popular tourist destinations like Panaji, Vagator, Anjuna, Calangute and Palolem. A self-drive car rental lets you explore the beauty of Goa at your own pace. You are free to visit any destination that you want to see on your vacation. .If self-drive car rental is not your style, you can always choose the traditional way and rent a car.There are many popular tourist destinations around Goa that you can visit on a self-drive car rental. Popular destinations include Palolem Beach, Vagator Beach, Calangute Village and Anjuna Beach. .When you are looking for a self-drive car rental in Goa, Book Rent Car In Goa provides the best deals on quality cars and cheap rates
Top Places to Visit With Self Drive in Goa
Goa is a beautiful place and is an ideal destination for a self-drive holiday. There are many places to visit in Goa and one of the best ways to explore this beautiful state is by driving on your own. Here are the top 3 places to visit in Goa with self drive:
1) Old Goa: This historic town has Portuguese churches, temples, and fortresses. It also has some excellent restaurants that serve delicious seafood dishes.
2) Dudhsagar Falls: The waterfalls are located at a distance of about 160km from Panjim and they offer some of the most spectacular views. The falls will leave you mesmerized as you look at the cascading water from various vantage points.
3) Palolem Beach: This beach is located at a distance of about 30km from Panjim and it offers some of the best sunsets in India. Palolem Beach is also famous for its natural surroundings and the beautiful coral reefs. .
4) North Goa: North Goa is the capital of this state. It offers amazing landscapes and a strong contrast between its pristine beaches and the urban cityscape. The region also has its own history, culture and architecture.
5) Baga Beach: This beach is located at a distance of about 15km from Panjim and it is famous for its pristine beauty. This place has become one of the most sought after destination in India for honeymooners, tourists, and also for those who love to spend quality time with their families.
6) Varca Falls: This waterfall is situated at a distance of about 25km from Panjim and it is one of the important tourist attractions in South Goa. Varca Falls is also very famous for its scenic beauty and it falls from 2nd highest peak in South Goa which rises to around 8km height.
7) North Goa: North Goa includes Margao, Benaulim, Bicholim and Queula – the former Portuguese capital of Goa. The major attraction in North Goa is the Ponda Wildlife Sanctuary which borders Benaulim.
8) Rachol: A town in North Goa, Rachol has a number of important landmarks and attractions like Madre de Deus Church, Old Jail, Fort Aguada and the Dargah (Mausoleum) of Imam Sarnaullah Shah Sahib.
Our Self Driven Car Rentals
New Mahindra Thar Convertible
Vehicle Type: Off-Road SUV
4 Doors, 6 Seats
Hyundai Venue Automatic